2020 Peer Learning Program
Presented by Duneland, Hobart, Portage Chamber of Commerce
2020© SuccesstrekMasterMinds™ Proprietary Program adapted with permission for Duneland, Hobart, Portage Chamber of Commerce 2020 Peer Learning Program.
During times of accelerated change in the workplace, what can we do to solve our workplace challenges more quickly and continue strengthening our skills and abilities to keep up with demand?
JOIN US for an interactive discussion, led by industry experts, where you will learn best practices, tips and tricks, and collaboratively help one another solve your workplace problems. Groups will be established by a topic of interest you choose. Click here to register and select the topics of your choice. There is a limit of 9 people per topic and we will do our best to place you in one of your top 3 choices.
This is an opportunity to identify practical and actionable tasks to help you solve your toughest problems in less time while you sharpen your skills.
Theresa Valade of Success Trek
Workshop #1: Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Workshop #2: Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Workshop #3: Wednesday, September 9, 2020
7:30 am to 10:30 am (continental breakfast provided)
2100 Willowcreek Road
Portage, IN 46368
3 Sessions: $25 per session, total $75
2 Sessions: $30 per session, total $60
1 Session: $35 per session, total $35
- You do not need to be a member of the chambers to attend this event.
- For best results, we recommend signing up for all 3 sessions; however, each workshop is designed to stand alone.
- The benefits of attending are as follows:
- Learn best practices from their peers that can be applied to their situation
- Arrive with a ‘workplace issue/concern’ in mind and work together to resolve the situation
- Hold yourself accountable by writing your actions down
- Ensure you follow through by asking someone in the group to be your check in/learning partner
Session Breakout Topics:
Mrkt: Website / Google Analytics
Mrkt: Networking / Elevator Pitch
Mrkt: Social Media
Mrkt: Brand / Design
Finance / Business Risk
If you have any questions, please contact Theresa Valade of Success Trek, Inc. Our organization volunteered to help run the 2020 Peer Learning program on behalf of the Duneland, Hobart and Portage Chambers.